Frequently Asked Customer Inquiries:
1. Where can I find specifications for SACHEM products? You can find product specifications on our product sheets, safety data sheets and you can contact us.
2. How do I obtain a Certificate of Analysis for the product I purchased?” Contact Customer Service for a specific COA. To expedite your reply, please provide one or all of the following: SACHEM invoice, a SACHEM lot number or your purchase order number.
3. Where are your manufacturing sites and R&D sites?
US Manufacturing sites are located in Cleburne, Texas and Austin, Texas
Europe Manufacturing facility is located in Zaltbommel, The Netherlands
Asia Manufacturing sites are in Wuxi, China and Osaka, Japan
R&D site locations: Cleburne and Austin, Texas (US), Zaltbommel, The Netherlands (EU), Wuxi China, Shanghai China, Osaka Japan, Seoul Korea, Taiwan R.O.C. (ASIA)
4. Do you ship internationally. Yes.
5. What types of packaging do you have available? We offer small volume, drum, tote and bulk packaging.
6. Are you ISO certified? Yes.
7. How do I place an order? You can contact us directly, request a quote online or send us an email.
8. How do I obtain a sample? You can contact us directly or find your product online and request a sample.
9. Does SACHEM have any solubility data for products in different solvents? Yes. Please contact us for more information.
10. What is the volatile organic content (VOC) of Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide (TMAH)? The VOC of TMAH is similar to that of water. Unlike Ammonium Hydroxide, it does not release volatile organic carbons into the air at ambient temperatures.
Do you have a question that is not on here? If so, submit your question contact form.