Phase Transfer Catalysis with Tributylmethylammonium Chloride
Phase-transfer catalysis synthesis routes can simplify many industrial processes while saving money and reducing the environmental impact of your chemical process. SACHEM’s Tributylmethylammonium Chloride or Methyltributylammonium (MTBAC) is one of the best and most economical phase transfer catalysts (PTC) available. SACHEM makes the product easy to use by providing both 75% aqueous and 98% crystalline versions. Tributylmethylammonium Chloride is a great alternative to Tetrabutylammonium Bromide (TBAB) and Tetrabutylammonium Chloride (TBAC) as a PTC.
MTBAC Process Advantages
- Lower cost per mole than Tetrabutylammonium Bromide (TBAB)
- Asymmetric cation for improved charge center accessibility
- More water soluble than TBAB for easier product separation
- Improved handling and lower personnel exposure through the use of our aqueous and flowable solid product versions
- Commercial scale manufacturing capability in bulk quantities
- Packaging of MTBAC 75% aqueous in drums, totes and bulk
Our worldwide network of facilities and excellent logistics support can supply Tributylmethylammonium Chloride anywhere in the world consistently and reliably. Consider the benefits of SACHEM’s Tributylmethylammonium Chloride products in your phase transfer catalyst application. Could Tributylmethylammonium Chloride help you in PTC applications? We’ll help you find out.
Linear Formula (CH3CH2CH2CH2)3N(Cl)CH3
Molecular Formula C13H30ClN
MTBAC 75% AQ