Frequently Asked Customer Inquiries:
1. Where can I find specifications for SACHEM products?” You can find product specifications on our product sheets and safety data sheets.
2. How do I obtain a Certificate of Analysis for the product I purchased?” Contact customer service for a specific COA. To expedite your reply, please provide one or all of the following: SACHEM invoice, a SACHEM lot number or your purchase order number.
3. Where can I find analytical methods for SACHEM products?” Please contact us.
4. What are the recommended materials of construction for quaternary ammonium compounds?” Please contact us.
5. Where can I find chemical physical properties of SACHEM products?” Our datasheets contain basic physical property information. Please contact us if you did not find what you were looking for.
6. Does SACHEM have any solubility data for products in different solvents?” Please contact us.
7. What is the volatile organic content (VOC) of Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide (TMAH)” The VOC of TMAH is similar to that of water. Unlike Ammonium Hydroxide, it does not release volatile organic carbons into the air at ambient temperatures.
Do you have a question that is not on here? If so, submit your question to contact us form and we will get back to you as soon as we can with an answer.