SACHEM’s Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide is the purest TMAH available worldwide. TMAH is a quaternary ammonium compound (Quat) that is used in the manufacturing of integrated circuits, flat panel displays, printed circuit boards, capacitors, sensors, and many other electronic components.
SACHEM’s Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide Benefits:
We have manufacturing facilities in America and Asia and can ship our products anywhere in the world.
- Contains no metal
- Leaves no residual on heating
- Features exceptionally low contaminant levels
- Various grades specific to each application
- Customize specifications to meet unique requirements of the individual customer
- Exceptionally consistent product quality
- Reliability for your high volume production
Applications for Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide (TMAH):
- Advanced Ceramics
- Trans-esterification catalyst
- Photoresist developer
- Component for smooth silicon etching/lithography
- Strong Base
- Wafer cleaning component
- Chemical stripper in semiconductor manufacturing
- Structure directing agent for zeolite synthesis
Markets for Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide (TMAH):
- Printed Wiring Board
- Energy Storage
SACHEM is committed to the safe handling of all of our products. For more information on how to handle this product safely please visit our TMAH Safety Services page.
Synonyms: Ammonium Tetramethyl Hydroxide TMAOH